Return & Exchange Policy
14 DAY RETURNS! NO RESTOCKING FEES!
Orders postmarked within 7 days of delivery get free return shipping!
What is your Return Policy?
- We accept returns or exchanges postmarked within 14 days of the delivery date. Items postmarked after 7 days of delivery are subject to shipping and handling fees.
- Refunds are issued to your original payment method or in the form of online credit. Refunds cannot be returned to alternate cards or different forms of payment.
- Returns and exchanges must be received in new condition; unworn, unwashed, with all original tags still attached, and in original packaging. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, animal hair, dander, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains may be subject to refusal.
- Final Sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded
- The following items are all FINAL sale and cannot be returned to our warehouse: Accessories (including Hats, Jewelry, Sunglasses, Hair Accessories, and Scarves)
How to Return or Exchange Items?
- Request a return or exchange within 14 days of the original delivery date and provide the reason for the request. You must get our approval to return an item or exchange it for an alternate size, color or style.
- Exchanges can only be made for the same style.
- Email us: email@example.com before shipping your item(s). We will refuse any packages sent without prior contact.
- We'll email you a return label.
- Print the return label emailed to you, attach it to the return package. Put the package in the mailbox for pick up, give it to your carrier, drop the package at a postal service blue mailbox or drop the package off at your local post office.
- We must receive the merchandise within 14 days of issuing a return label. We will not accept the return after the 14 days.
How long will it take to get my refund for a return?
When we receive your package, your refund will be processed in the original form of payment within 5 business days. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when this transaction has taken place. Your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us.